We, Still Standing Gamers, love video games. We grew up with them, and they grew up with us, from searching castles for our Princess to hunting the gods of Olympus. Unfortunately, no one stays young forever, and sacrifices have to be made. We understand that real life comes first. Family, work, milk runs, take precedence above all else. We can wait until tomorrow, until the weekend, until next month. We welcome the passionate, but we respect the burdened. We aspire to cater to the hardcore gamer that can’t afford to be hardcore anymore. We’re a little bit older, some would say a little bit rounder, but we’re still gaming.
• We are not politically correct.
• There will be foul language.
• If you need it, speak up. You’ll get it.
• We will show respect and will demand respect in return.
• Don’t burn yourself out on a video game.
• We’re all adults here. Nuff said.